View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:06 AM   #18
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orn8one View Post
Thanks David. I only deleted fom my iPad app and my Touch. The book is still in my 'web library', on page 6! I have synced on many occasions but the book doesn't arrive on either device. I do have my iPad kobo settings set to 'store all' or whatever the wording is so my iPad library isn't limited. No idea why it doesn't download especially to the Touch.
Very strange! Deleting it from the iPad --I think-- should automatically delete it from your "I'm reading" / your library when synced.

It might help to bookmark the book from a device that you can still see it from. For instance, the Desktop app?

Alternatively, you can go to kobobooks.com, click on "my library" in the top right, then browse to the book on page 6, then select it (check the box) and hit "delete" from there. Then go to the "trash" (one of the links above the list of books). The book you just deleted should be there. I'm not sure but I think you can bookmark it from there so it goes back to your "I'm Reading" library. If not, check the box there again and hit "undelete." That might boost the book back to proper syncing.

(I'm not too familiar with the iOS app, but maybe there's a "deleted" tab or environment in there somewhere? If so, maybe you can undelete the book from there.)
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote