View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 12:18 AM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
koland, I don't have a Kindle, But I want to say for your continued posting of free book finds.

Your posts allow members to share if they have found the book in other formats or on other sites (very much appreciated by those of us with other devices).
You are welcome. I don't always check the other stores (and sometimes they are not free in other stores when I first find them, but turn up later). I also read any posts about free books in other stores that others post, since they often turn up on Kindle, as well, so it works both ways.

----

I saw on Tom's blog that their is a $10 copy of one of his books in the Amazon store that is an unauthorized version, which he has yet to get them to remove/take down (probably grabbed from the Manybooks site). This one was also being sold for $12 there at one time, in an unauthorized edition, but the free book currently posted is from his publisher, The Friday Project.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote