View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 01:35 AM   #545
sjfan
Addict
sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I'd forgotten about those. "Wishlist" and "Shortlist" are treated differently. Neither will appear in the collections list.
Yeah, I spent a while trying to figure out if I'd messed up my auto-sync settings or something before I started suspecting something else was afoot. Switching from Wishlist to another name fixed it, at which point a quick code dive confirmed the name was being treated specially (and turned up Shortlist as well).
sjfan is offline   Reply With Quote