View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 10:47 PM   #12
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
FYI, the legality of a book doesn’t come from the file hosting site, but from rights of the Author/Publisher.

That aside...when I have legitimately purchased a work (or it is legitimately free) - and it’s not in the format I want...that’s when I feel just fine about availing myself of any source on the internet that has it in the format desired. Without repurchasing it.

That’s my personal ethics...not trying to bind them on anyone else. Just saying I don’t bother trying to scan books or do my own conversions when it’s fairly easy to find what I want out on the inter webs.
Can I clarify? You do mean free full time, not on sale free at Amazon. I have seen that error before. The person thought because they got it free on Amazon it was always free.
Yes: there are always free at Amazon. Quick way to tell the difference, if it is in KU, it is on sale. If it isn't, it was price matched free from usually Kobo.

Last edited by Cinisajoy; 12-02-2017 at 10:50 PM.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote