View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 12:04 AM   #4
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
I'm not a moderator, and did not see the post that was deleted, so I can't give you an definite answer. However, I can make an educated guess. Notably, your post creating this thread doesn't belong in this sub-forum. This sub-forum is about posting deals and freebies, not to create threads asking questions about the site. This includes asking why a previous post in this sub-forum was deleted. The proper place to ask these things would be over in the Feedback sub-forum. Since you say you were asking a question about how the forum is run, it probably belonged there as well, and this is why the post was deleted.

Note this isn't a criticism, everyone has to learn the rules of a new forum and are bound to make a few mistakes.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote