View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 10:37 AM   #5
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Is this really an eInk display on the cover of the magazine, or some other technology that is being made by EInk Corp? The article mentions... rudimentary technology... in two years I hope it looks like cell phones from 1982... already being used in supermarkets for displays. That doesn't really sound like eInk. Current eInk displays are expensive. I can't see how the economics would work putting them on magazines. I assume it's some other display technology that just happens to be made by EInk Corp?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote