View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:48 PM   #38
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
For WMA, I use either my Clip Zip or my iPod touch. The iPod is really handy for home use, because of the charging speaker dock.
Which reminds me my Sansa Clip Zip is a problem for Mac users; Audible and wma audiobooks from the library require a Windows computer. I just tried again with my Sansa Clip Zip I had in my closet because of this. Audible still has not made any attempt to make it work with a Mac, and Sansa Clip Zip.

Can you use Overdrive App and load wma without using a computer? Probably not, just thought I would ask. How do you use the Overdrive App from the library on your Android device?

Last edited by new; 12-08-2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Typos
new is offline   Reply With Quote