View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 09:19 AM   #52
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionel47 View Post
I installed ADW Launcher last night and rebooted. I played around with it and thought it was nice.

However, I accidentally clicked for the stock NC launcher as the default the next time I rebooted. Now, I can't figure out how to launch ADW again. Can anyone help?
I downloaded a free app called "Home Switcher" that will let you switch your default home application and even set which of them is default. Easy to use and solves the above problem.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote