View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 11:51 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
I thought it could be interesting to update the information about EPUBReader's daily users:

EPUBReader is used now by 16,100 users per day. Compared to the numbers from mid of January, this is an increase of 340% and the trend seems to be unbroken. Interesting are the dips at weekends .

Attached you find a screenshot from the Mozilla website which shows the curve for downloads and daily users.
Is this number distorted by the fact that I have it installed on most of the computers I own (5+) ?
Not every install gets regular use, but when an update comes along, each will get updated by Firefox.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote