View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 03:31 PM   #6
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
If they put a flush screen on the Paperwhite so it was the same as Voyage, and I suppose waterproof it, it would be an improvement. Then update Oasis with auto-brightness, maybe double storage, and drop the price $60 or so, and they could eliminate Voyage. I'm doubtful I would get a new Kindle as I'm quite happy with Voyage. Bluetooth would be helpful especially if they can add keyboard profiles to that so you could have some more options.

We're never going to see Liquavista, it seems. I'm not sure I'd be interested at this point. I am not one to do much outdoor reading.
tomsem is online now   Reply With Quote