View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 03:58 AM   #25
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
The latest BeBook firmware flash brings Bebook very close to Cybook in handling Mobi files (I haven't played with large font size yet.) For me, this brings BeBook ahead of CYBook. Still not perfect, as yet as there are still bugs in HTML support and gaps in RTF. You can get around the RTF limits by saving and reading as a .doc file, but I want to stay as non-propriatary as possible...
The "killer" for me is that, unfortunately, the BeBook still doesn't do dictionary lookup. I use that such a lot that I'd really miss having it. I know that you can do a search in a dictionary, but it's nearly as convenient as being able to lookup a word directly from the book you're reading.

If the BeBook gained this one feature, for me that would put it "top of the heap", no doubt about it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote