View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 12:39 AM   #14
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I had a think about how to achieve this using shelves and the method I use for series shelves. That fiddles with the timestamp when the book was added to the shelf to put the books into series order. A similar method could be used for author shelves or more general shelves. The hardest part will probably be the interface. It will probably be a week or so before I do anything.
It will be great, David. As it is now, any time you update the utilities I modify the plugin to adapt it to my way to store series (S: + Series)
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote