View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 01:02 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
Books on Board is the most expensive online store if you ask me. For example, looking at Twilight (Stephenie Meyer) is $ 19.68 compared to Kobo for $ 8.99
I am from Canada, don't know if that is different. But really the prices of ebooks on BOB is extremely high. Every book I looked up is almost twice as much. Do you really pay that much?
At BooksOnBoard, I can get The Twilight box set for $38.54. It includes, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella.

Plus, if I use Google checkout, I get 1% back.

Twilight: $7.37
New Moon: $7.37
Eclipse: $7.37
Breaking Dawn: $8.19
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: $6.55

Totaling $36.85 separately (cheaper then the box set)

I don't see the expensive prices that you seem to be seeing at BooksOnBoard.

At Kobo, I see...

Box Set: $46.99
Twilight: $8.99
New Moon: $8.99
Eclipse: $8.99
Breaking Dawn: $9.99
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: $7.99

Last edited by JSWolf; 02-26-2013 at 01:06 PM.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote