View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:12 AM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Hitch,

My Kindle Fire HD definitely uses the NCX file for its "Go to" menu on KF8 books; whether purchased or built by me. I know because: 1) all nested ToCs collapse and expand like they should. 2) my NCX ToCS are rarely identical to my html tocs. 3) I can go to the html toc from the ncx toc—you know... that thing that drives wolfie mad?!

I was told that the Paperwhite and the Touch all were capable of using the NCX file (if it's present) for KF8 books as well. I just wasn't sure if the Kindle Keyboard did.

Are you certain you're just not seeing an ncx toc that's identical to your html toc?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote