View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 03:15 PM   #189
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Houston, we have a problem!

Wife had a "soap opera" attack today and last night. She is able to compromise if... in absent of her favorite soaps,... she can watch local or national news but real time.

Will the antenna fix that issue? I really want to keep the Roku but I also want to keep my sanity! My life will be miserable if she keeps reminding me that we lost the local news.

What are your experience using those mini antennas/digital converters? I guess it depends of the area, right? Also, if I recall well, digital signals are all or nothing, not channels with noise and poor reception, like the TV dad gave me during the 80s. Am I right about that?

Please help/advice ...
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote