View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 11:14 PM   #30
JCKobo
Kobo Product Guy
JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPenguin View Post
The Kobo eReader is a single-purpose device, I don't think community support is that important to Kobo. The reader is hardly a large focus of their company.
I don't agree at all. I work on the Reader every day, and I can tell you it gets a very large amount of focus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPenguin View Post
Perhaps the aggressive title did help them finally push to get the GitHub repository up but now that they have fulfilled their obligations under the GPL I don't think there is any need to attack Kobo for not having done it earlier.
FWIW, the GitHub source was up before this thread was posted. You can see the timestamps on GitHub.

This did encourage us to post the link to a wider audience, for which I thank the OP for the gentle nudge.
JCKobo is offline   Reply With Quote