View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 04:50 AM   #10
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
If you really want an editor, most guys I know have switched to Visual Studio Code (not to be mistaken with Visual Studio). It has many options and packages available and the user community for new functionality is great. Git support is built in and it runs on Windows/Linux/Mac. You can edit almost anything in it with support for color coding, linting, etc. It has support for Python, Perl, C++, C#, PHP, HTML, CSS, Go and much, much more.

It is basically a text editor on steriods with many good options. Or so I am told, I haven't made the switch myself yet...
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote