View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 02:58 PM   #5
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
I wasn't sure there was a real question there...lol.."any good" implies a great deal of subjective opinion.

I use Windows 10. Book manipulation tools are great....at least I haven't found any reason to go get a non-windows environment.
And my entire shop runs on Windows/Win10. We have a Linux box for this and that, and a Mac Mini for those times when I need to do step-by-step videos for a Mac user/client, but that's all. Everything we do is Windows-based,upon which we run Epsilon, NoteTabPro, Sigil (yeah, Sigil!), Calibre for cataloging and the occasional unpacking requirement from a MOBI built by someone else; and the usual. {shrug}. I'm not a programmer, although most of my guys are (oddly enough), and they seem to be quite happy with our working environment.

FWIW.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote