View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 01:14 PM   #60
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
There's always Smashwords. At least one of the indie publishers I like (Piccadilly Publishing) sells there. But I still buy their books from Amazon, because Smashwords currently just feels like such a mess.

Maybe if Smashwords courted more indie publishers and the site was given a facelift, they could be competition?
Smashwords has always been a mess, and what is terribly sad is that the site owner desires that it remain so.

If they would implement just a simple keyword system to tag content I would buy there over Amazon. And evidently this has been brought up consistently but will never happen with the current ownership. Kind of like Steve Jobs and large screen phones.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote