View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 05:50 PM   #30
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
The Gl 3 does offer physical page turn buttons but that seems to come at the price of a massive bezel -- is there any real need for the GL3 to be taller than the H202 which has a 6.8" screen?
You know, on the boards, I keep hearing about the bezels. And yeah, in pictures they are big honkers. But I own a GL3 and in person they never bother me. Even when it sits next to my Aura, which is a compact device.

I wish the Nook had a bunch of software improvements. But I have no complaints about the hardware.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote