View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 07:49 AM   #6
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmcg9 View Post
I upgraded from the original Oasis because of the larger screen size. However the original has a few features I like better: lighter weight, better battery life and more ergonomic due the tackier material on the back of the unit. The aluminum back is simply too slick and difficult to grasp. Given that, the larger screen overcomes all of those advantages. Adding one of the 3rd party vendor covers adds weight but solves the ergonomics problem.
Cheers, Joe
I share the same opinion on the screen, battery case and the feel of the aluminum. Don't know if you have heard of Skinomi or Decalgirl but many people report that these skin covers solve the problem with gripping their device and they are virtually weightless. Would probably be really awesome with a detachable case too *drool*...
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote