View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 02:53 PM   #567
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by groby View Post
I am in need of some help. I have a Kindle Paperwhite and I did everything to install the collection manager. But how can I open it. I cannot find anything of a collection manager on my Kindle. I had firmware 5.3.5 and installed the jailbreak, then updated tot 5.3.6 and reinstalled the rescuepack and the kindlet jailbreak. Then I put the CM into the Documents file. But I could not find anything of a collection manager.

Then I downgraded tot 5.3.4 since it seems to be more stable, but nevertheless I still cannot find the CM. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

I really want this manager since I hate doing it all manually.

thanks
You should be seeing CM on your home screen, just like any other book or application. If you don't:

1. Make sure that you copied the CM .azw2 file to the correct directory on the Kindle. This is utterly important, because otherwise the Kindle won't even find or consider CM.
2. Make sure that you're not filtering your view (i.e. choose "all" in the "display what?" setting).
3. If that still didn't help, look at the second (or third, fourth...) page of the content listing.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote