View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:39 PM   #25
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Ah - how about a script that does a "ps ..." then edits the result to only include the list of program names that the launcher already knows about?

Not me. Let DT code it for us.

- - - -

3193 looks pretty - will try to stop now.
Most of this is chatroom stuff anyway.
Already did code it. Well in my head. I will wrap my kterm call in a shell script and kill all leftovers first, then run it. When working will post that script here.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote