View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 11:43 PM   #7
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarcat View Post
is there a way to have multiple TOCs? from what i can tell, there's only one TOC per document.

I also don't see how to include only headers below H1: i can get "only h1", "only h1 and h2" or "everything". i'm using 0.9.7, if that matters at all...
Sorry, that was a quick response as I was running off to work.

What I meant was that you could run an automated TOC while selecting just H2 to show up on the list. When that is done you would copy and paste that to a different sheet. Delete the TOC, then repeat that with just H3 selected, and copy/paste the results, etc. etc.

That would create your links to the different tags.

Yes it is more manual work than you probably want, but a lot less than it could be.

Hopefully the index options these others have posted about will work better. If they do please post back!

Cheers,
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote