View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 08:05 PM   #1662
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Here's a free DSD album from Primephonic:

http://dsd-guide.com/music-lovers-cr...s#.WP-SjvkrKM8 ---- Look to the right side of the page for Primephonic.

They actually have 3 free album compilations (I think).

You'll need to register in order to download the compilation.

It's 508 Mb.

Here's the cover, below.
Lima, we have a problem.

I got a webpage that offered the album, gave a button to click, and a code (EPICDSD). But when I clicked on the webpage, I didn't see the album for free--all of them were priced.

Those of you who are true audiophiles, probably know this, but "DSD Files Require Extra Software & Equipment."
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote