View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 02:54 AM   #14
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
I can't get this to run! it gave an error for missing library called 'libpurple.so.0' Long story short, I finally found the ARM version in the maemo port of Pidgin. Tried it again but now gave me the following error, so I gave up:

Code:
error while loading shared libraries: libdbus-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Could you please upload something that works? There are so many shared libs missing?!
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote