View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #4
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
I would absolutely give it a go. First of all, it's just five dollars. Secondly, I've bought cheap stuff/gadgets like this from Hong Kong/China/Taiwan for a decade and haven't had a bad experience yet. Basically, if I think of something that would be kinda useful, but would would only get used once in a blue moon, I check to see if it can be had for a few bucks from China on eBay or from dealextreme.com (same thing, only not eBay). If I find it, I buy it. You don't get top quality, but often I just want something that'll do the job once or twice and anything more is a bonus. Some of the stuff I've bought would have been excellent value at ten times the price though, if bought locally.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote