View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 05:03 AM   #44
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by awx View Post
Go to the file menu and select "Import Xhtml...". A "Generic Page" with your data will hopefully get created. The file must be Xhtml, not html.
I know about importing an XHTML file one-at-a-time. With almost 90 files, this is not useable to me.

Since you mentioned drag-n-drop, my previous question was why can't I drag-n-drop files, since apparently you can.

Also, why do files that I do import only show as "Generic Page"? Why can't I change that to something else? For that matter, why do these imported pages need these labels in the first place?

I just want to import a bunch of prefectly valid XHTML files, a stylesheet and some images. Then, edit some metadata in your program, and it have generate the other necessary files and epub container. I really don't want or need to have my source files changed in any way.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote