View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
Hefty price for the 'Alice' book, no? It's free in e-form all over the place. I have to admit, devout Fictionwise customer though I am, their prices have been disappointing me lately, even if there is the rebate. I just got The Lovely Bones for like $1.50 from Kobo because it had a low list price and I had a coupon on top of that. That's better for me right now than paying 20 times that and having a ton of micropay to spend on other over-priced things.
FW doesn't set the prices, they just give us the sales (instead of strait discounts). Hopefully they we still be able to do sales after the MacMillan deal starts.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote