View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 11:06 AM   #6
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
There is a mismatch between "proReader for business professionals" and selling in B&N stores. To me, "business" implies higher prices, for capabilities beyond ebook reading, and the many B&N stores implies dedicated e-book reader (perhaps for students).
Well I see 2 reasons for doing so.

1. It will also be great for newspapers and magazines, which small screen e-ink only devices frankly suck at. Comic books too I suppose. So they can hype that angle.

2. It gives a place to check out the device in person, so I can see why Plastic Logic wants it in store. Though if they wanted to focus on the business crowd somewhere like Staples or Office Max would make more sense.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote