View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #10
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Except that we are in the Apple thread and Marvin runs on the same device as the Kindle App. Most of what the Kindle app updates are doing, Marvin has done. And many people on this site have Kindle content that can be read on Marvin.

Glad that the Kindle App is being updated for the folks who use it. There are other options for the IPad that do more for people who would like to use them. Not everyone knows about some of the other choices. While I could have been more elaborate in my post, I would not say it was misplaced. Had it been in the Kindle thread I would agree that it is misplaced.
And people can read all about those features in the Marvin discussion thread.

This is a thread about the latest Kindle app update. Proper forum etiquette would be to stay on topic.

To Caleb666: I can confirm that the Kindle app no longer registers with iOS its ability to handle mobi files. It looks like you have to email the mobi to the device's send-to-kindle email address instead.
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote