Thread: mobi format
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 11:46 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Using that model as an example, Harry, I wonder what would happen if Sony released the tools to make non-DRM titles -- I mean release official software to enterprising companies who want to produce books in the Bbeb format. It would seem that releasing the software would further expand the market in Bbebs.

The work-around, as you know (but maybe new people to this site don't know this), is that one can use calibre or BookDesigner (am I missing some?) to make lrfs.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote