View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 05:27 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
That might be a good idea.. I just prefer buying from Amazon if I have to buy. Guess its time to 'expand my horizons.........."
Yep, well, I started with a Sony 500 and their store had very little in it at the time. So, I found other sources. Then I decided to get a Kindle. I still am going back and forth about getting a 505 to augment my Kindle, I like the idea of being able to get ebooks from the library, or getting a second Kindle.

Perhaps I'll do neither if I am able to use the Kindle books on my PRS-500.

BOb

PS: I've only bought one book from Amazon so far, _The Time Cavern_ based on your reco.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote