View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 05:45 PM   #4
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
The 2.5 is the version I prefer as my reader management software. When I bought a new PC just over a year ago, I had to search the internet for this version and it wasn't easy. For this reason alone, you may be better off with the newer version.

As for it's merits as a proof-reading device: imho the ebook looks totally different on the ereader to how it looks on the software. The best way of seeing how your book will look on the ereader is to purchase a second-hand Sony reader.
Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote