View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:40 AM   #897
besnef
besnef is no ebook tyro.besnef is no ebook tyro.besnef is no ebook tyro.besnef is no ebook tyro.besnef is no ebook tyro.besnef is no ebook tyro.besnef is no ebook tyro.besnef is no ebook tyro.besnef is no ebook tyro.besnef is no ebook tyro.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
But I can't say I'm thrilled with hitting the pages more than once, or having to essentially load the entire story to pull the metadata (including chapter URLs). For the plugin especially that really breaks the paradigm of getting metadata, checking for existing story, then fetching chapters.
Yeah, I wasn't really thrilled with that either but after a certain point I wanted to see if I could solve the problem at all. And I figured it was worth having someone else look to see if there was a better way around it.

It was a good learning experience anyway.

Quote:
Assuming that this is your clone, I, and the other FFDL devs, can pull your adapters from there to review them. That's the first step.

That is indeed my clone.

Quote:
If you are interested in writing more code, and the other devs approve, we can add you to the project as a developer and give you permission to commit code directly.
I wouldn't mind doing some more. I rather enjoyed it.