View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 01:28 PM   #322
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@jgaiser - that epub you linked to counts as 210 pages, not 20 pages. Which means a variance between 244 and 210, which is completely expected.
Interesting. Just tried again. My setup counts 20 pages using Calibre Viewer algorithm and 244 pages with Paragraph algorithm. And... It seems to be the only ebook with that much varience. Very strange. Not a big deal really. I'll just stick with the Paragraph algorithm as I've been doing since the start.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote