Thread: Converting PDFs
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2003, 06:57 PM   #20
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Yup, only the first 5 pages are converted in the unregistered version. And I admit, it is very pricy. My point is to find all available pdf->html convertors and then sum up the best.

Maybe you should really try to convert some other .pdf files as well. I've tried a couple of English ones and the outcome was very nice.

I am sure there are other, maybe better, alternatives out there. Maybe someone can find the time and compile this here for the PC and MAC and make it available to everyone to try.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote