View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 05:57 AM   #20
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
which perhaps lends more weight to my point about consistency.
Sorry, but I don't see the issue. Consistency of what? It seems that you are talking about the metadata in every format of a book being equal to the metadata in the DB for that book. If there are no books, then there isn't a problem.

My guess is that you have a particular work flow scenario in mind that I don't share.

As for replacing formats, use the command line calibredb add_format. Generate the script from the files in the save to disk hierarchy. To simplify things, put the book ID into the path somewhere.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote