View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 03:25 PM   #40
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GlowLight 3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by skb View Post
There was one cable that sits next to where the battery cover screws in that was disconnected but although I didn't notice it on the first try, I can't see anywhere on the board etc where it plugs in. I think it may've been an un-used feature or something?
That's a connection for a rechargeable battery. I've taken apart both Chinese built and U.S. built Neos. The U.S. ones seem to "fit" a bit better. And the screw-heads are slightly bigger. I don't know how much you save using slightly cheaper screws, but Alphasmart seems to have wanted to save it.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote