View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 05:08 PM   #37
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by skb View Post
I'm pretty sure I've done that before (with different symptoms). But it's certainly worth trying again. I'll update with progress (if any).
I was thinking along the same lines as rcentros: backup battery. It needs to be changed every few years. If the AA batteries fail, or are changed while the backup battery is dead, you'll lose any data on the Alphasmart.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote