View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 08:14 PM   #34
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GlowLight 3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by skb View Post
And, sadly, my Neo has popped its clogs (some kind of electronic dementia - it thinks it's been reset and then the "memories" are wiped). So, after long and faithful service, it's done. I would buy another one but with exchange rates etc, it makes it a risky proposition if it doesn't work.
Have you replaced its backup battery? It's just a CR2032 cell battery. I had one that lost its memory and that's all it was.

https://turbofuture.com/computers/Ho...lphaSmart-Neo2
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote