View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 10:33 AM   #31
PraiseRao
PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I had an Alphasmart but it wouldn't connect to my computer it was just too old and I didn't want to rev up a VM whenever I needed to transfer anything so I didn't end up using it a lot. I want to get the Freewrite and the Freewrite Traveler, but I heard the response time from when you press a key and when it shows up is a bit of a lag. So, I didn't get it because of that.
PraiseRao is offline   Reply With Quote