View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 09:47 PM   #20
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
The Sony consumer ebook readers in the PRS family all use infrared screens and virtually anything will work as a stylus including a ballpoint pen or mechanical pencil with the tip retracted. Even a wood match or plastic straw. I just made one out of a short Titanium rod piece that I rounded and polished the tip on one end and mounted a drilled out 3/8" stainless steel ball on the other end. It does not fit the reader's stylus storage slot. Works great on all my touch screen PRS series Sony readers and on the Kindle 4/5. All units that use infrared screens. I do note that the Sony screens seem to have greater sensitivity to the stylus than the Kindle screen does.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote