View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 05:25 AM   #1
SauliusP.
Plugin developer
SauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle
Mimetypes icons should be plugin-based (for new input/output plugins, e.g.)

Hi there,

I have started to develop DOCX input plugin and done quite a lot (already enough for my own needs, tables and colors left). But DOCX icon is the "unknown" one, with a question mark. After digging around I've found out that all mimetypes are registered in FileIconProvider and I couldn't find any possibility to extend it with my own icon in the plugin init (e.g. via get_resources).

I suppose it would be a nice feature to have an extension mechanizm and to have certain plugin type or just another "hackaround" how to add an icon to specific format without putting it into images/mimetyps directory.

So is my statement correct or do I simply don't know how to do that via plugin?
SauliusP. is offline   Reply With Quote