View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 05:37 PM   #28
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I read one book at a time so syncing is important to me. It's one of the reasons I read on my phone with Moon+. It syncs much faster and more reliably than my Kindles. But I also try to remember a short phrase near the top of the page when I stop reading so I can do a text search on my Kindle to find my place. Usually even that's faster than the Kindle syncs even when it works.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote