View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 02:45 PM   #10
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Indeed, a company well known for making nice reading devices, but it's likely not Netronix folks will be dealing with for CS if they even get their device.
While the Netronix device looks tempting (although I would be more tempted by an 8" device), I would be very hesitant about dealing with the crowd over at Good e-Reader. From what I have seen of their 13.3" campaign, the customer service experience has left many of their backers frustrated.

Indeed, here is the most recent post on their Indigogo page for that campaign. It first appeared the other day before getting deleted. Wonder how long it will last this time...

Quote:
Martina Pauls 5 minutes ago

I will repeat my comment until you honor me with an answer:

Dear Mr. Kozlowski and Mr. Carotenuto,

My order ID is 390 and I ordered the e-reader in August 2016, at which time you estimated the delivery time to September 2016. After having overdrawn your estimated delivery time for over half a year now and apparent problems with the firmware and software (enormous battery drain, Google Play Store failure, long loading times), I now kindly ask for a refund.

Martina Pauls 5 minutes ago

Seeing that you have not even filled the order with the ID 201 and seem to simply evade questions regarding the delivery date with „your order will go out in this batch“ for weeks now, I no longer have faith in you delivering the product you promised in your campaign anytime soon. As according to Indiegogo policy a refund is up to you, I therefore kindly request it. I also wrote this message to you via email. Kind regards, Martina

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/1...ader#/comments
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote