View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
3- Collections. I just started using this because I had several authors where I had many books by them and I thought my tags list would get too long if I started adding author tags. So, about a dozen authors, I went through and made collections with author name. That way, if someone is in the mood for, say, Agatha Christie, they can just go to that collection and there they are.
I love Collections, but I use it for series only. I don't see a point for any particular author collections, because both Calibre and every ereader I've used allows you to sort by author. So if you're in the mood for Christie, just sort by author and flip down to the C's.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote