Thread: KINDLE OASIS2
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 04:07 PM   #35
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
My gripe is: They show me 'recommended' things that were alternates for something I just bought. I bought a Window Air conditioner (after browsing many offerings). Now I see ads for similar units. I buy a Blu Ray Movie, They try and sell me the DVD version.
OTOH their book recommendations, seem a bit closer to the target on my reading choices.
The last 2 book recommendations from Amazon weren't bad except the first entry was the book I had just bought. Perhaps I'm supposed to be tempted into adding a dead tree version? Admittedly, both had the other books in the same series but still. You just bought The Flowers of Vashnoi so we would like to recommend The Flowers of Vashnoi followed by several other Vorkosigan universe books.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote