View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #1053
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaytsev View Post
Hi! I've just updated my device to 1.8.20121113 from 1.8 20121101. The good news is that the new PDF reader now actually works. The bad news is that it doesn't work on most files I'm interested in. Take, for instance the FreeBSD Handbook:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/do...ooks/handbook/

It just hangs at some point. The old reader opens the file, but throws errors all the time. Is this thread the right one to report this problem? If not, could you please point me into the right direction? Thanks!
The page 4 seems to cause the problem.

I've used PDF-Shuffler under Linux and exported the file. The file's size is 13 MB and the exported file's size is only of 7.3 MB.
There is no problem with the exported file with the new PDFReader.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote