Thread: Backlist
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 08:27 PM   #21
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Looks like Moorcock's Corum series (all six books) are coming out as ebooks in the US May 5th, 2015. With the Eternal Champion set coming out in December of this year, I make it that most of the main Eternal Champion books will be available in ebook i.e. all the Elric stories, The Eternal Champion, the Hawkmoon set, the Corum set. The only major set that is missing will be the Count Brass set.
I'm still waiting for the Jerry Cornelius books...
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote